Potential Economic Benefits from Adoption of Improved Drought-tolerant Groundnut in India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural Economics Research Association (India) in its journal Agricultural Economics Research Review.
Volume (Year): 25 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Drought tolerance; improved varieties; groundnut; yield benefits; risk benefits; Agricultural and Food Policy; Q16; Q18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stefan Dercon, 1996.
"Wealth, risk and activity choices: cattle in Western Tanzania,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/1996-08, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dercon, Stefan, 1998. "Wealth, risk and activity choice: cattle in Western Tanzania," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-42, February.
- Stefan Dercon, 1996. "Wealth, risk and activity choices: cattle in Western Tanzania," CSAE Working Paper Series 1996-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Takashi Kurosaki & Marcel Fafchamps, 1997.
"Insurance Market Efficiency and Crop Choices in Pakistan,"
97010, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Kurosaki, Takashi & Fafchamps, Marcel, 2002. "Insurance market efficiency and crop choices in Pakistan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 419-453, April.
- Takashi Kurosaki & Marcel Fafchamps, 1998. "Insurance Market Efficiency and Crop Choices in Pakistan," Discussion Paper Series a358, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Takashi Kurosaki, 2000. "Insurance Market Efficiency and Crop Choices in Pakistan," Economics Series Working Papers 12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Erhun Kula, 2004. "Estimation of a Social Rate of Interest for India," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 91-99.
- Kostandini, Genti & Mills, Bradford F. & Omamo, Steven Were & Wood, Stanley, 2007.
"Ex-Ante Analysis of the Benefits of Transgenic Drought Tolerance Research on Cereal Crops in Low-Income Countries,"
2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN
9940, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Genti Kostandini & Bradford F. Mills & Steven Were Omamo & Stanley Wood, 2009. ""Ex ante" analysis of the benefits of transgenic drought tolerance research on cereal crops in low-income countries," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(4), pages 477-492, 07.
- Yesuf, Mahmud & Bluffstone, Randy, 2007. "Risk aversion in low income countries: Experimental evidence from Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 715, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pandey, L.M. & Kumar, Sant & Mruthyunjaya, 2005. "Instability, Supply Response and Insurance in Oilseeds Production in India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 18(2005).
- John C. Beghin & Holger Matthey, 2003.
"Modeling World Peanut Product Markets: A Tool for Agricultural Trade Policy Analysis,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
03-wp332, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- John C. Beghin & Holger Matthey, 2003. "Modeling World Peanut Product Markets: A Tool for Agricultural Trade Policy Analysis," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 03-wp332, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Alpuerto, Vida & Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger, 2008. "Economic Impact Analysis of Marker-Assisted Breeding in Rice," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6421, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.