Exploring the Price Spike
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal Choices.
Volume (Year): 24 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Agribusiness; I30; O12; Q18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare and Poverty - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Gustavo Cano, . "La ‘dominancia’ alimentaria de la política monetaria, biotecnología y política de tierras," Borradores de Economia 568, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Eskandar Elmarzougui & Bruno Larue, 2013.
"On the Evolving Relationship Between Corn and Oil Prices,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(3), pages 344-360, 06.
- Elmarzougui, Eskandar & Larue, Bruno, 2011. "On the Evolving Relationship between Corn and Oil Prices," Working Papers 118580, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Eskandar Elmarzougui & Bruno Larue, 2011. "On the Evolving Relationship between Corn and Oil Prices," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2011-3, CREATE.
- Kingwell, Ross S., 2011. "Revenue volatility faced by Australian wheat farmers," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100572, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Headey, Derek & Malaiyandi, Sangeetha & Fan, Shenggen, 2009.
"Navigating the perfect storm: Reflections on the food, energy, and financial crises,"
IFPRI discussion papers
889, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Derek Headey & Sangeetha Malaiyandi & Shenggen Fan, 2010. "Navigating the perfect storm: reflections on the food, energy, and financial crises," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 217-228, November.
- Headey, Derek D. & Malaiyandi, Sangeetha & Fan, Shenggen, 2009. "Navigating the Perfect Storm: Reflections on the Food, Energy, and Financial Crises," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53212, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carlos Gustavo Cano, 2009. "La ‘dominancia’ alimentaria de la política monetaria, biotecnología y política de tierras," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005727, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Rezitis, Anthony N., 2011. "Food Price Volatility and Macroeconomic Factors: Evidence from GARCH and GARCH-X Estimates," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(01), February.
- Saghaian, Sayed H., 2010. "The Impact of the Oil Sector on Commodity Prices: Correlation or Causation?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(03), August.
- Lawes, R.A. & Kingwell, R.S., 2012. "A longitudinal examination of business performance indicators for drought-affected farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 94-101.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.