Direct Marketing of Fresh Produce: Understanding Consumer Purchasing Decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal Choices.
Volume (Year): 21 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Consumer/Household Economics; Crop Production/Industries; Marketing; Q13;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bond, Craig A. & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Bond, Jennifer Keeling, 2007. "What to Choose? The Value of Label Claims to Produce Consumers," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9704, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2009.
"Buy local, pollute less: What drives households to join a community supported farm?,"
Working Papers SMART - LERECO
09-03, INRA UMR SMART.
- Bougherara, Douadia & Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel, 2009. "Buy local, pollute less: What drives households to join a community supported farm?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1488-1495, March.
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2009. "Buy Local, Pollute Less: What Drives Households to Join A Community Supported Farm ?," Working Papers 26135, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Neil Reid & Ralph McLaughlin & Michael Moore, 2013. "The Ubiquity of Good Taste: A Spatial Analysis of the Craft Brewing Industry in the United States," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1026, European Regional Science Association.
- Azucena Gracia, 2014. "Consumers’ preferences for a local food product: a real choice experiment," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 111-128, August.
- David Conner & Kathryn Colasanti & R. Brent Ross & Susan B. Smalley, 2010. "Locally Grown Foods and Farmers Markets: Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 742-756, March.
- Craig A. Bond & Dawn Thilmany & Jennifer Keeling Bond, 2008. "Understanding consumer interest in product and process-based attributes for fresh produce," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 231-252.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.