The Puzzling State of China's Meat Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal Choices.
Volume (Year): 18 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nin, Alejandro & Hertel, Thomas W. & Foster, Kenneth & Rae, Allan, 2004. "Productivity growth, catching-up and uncertainty in China's meat trade," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Dermot J. Hayes, 1998.
"China's Role in World Livestock and Feed-Grain Markets,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
98-bp18, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Hayes, Dermot J., 1999. "China's Role in World Livestock and Feed-Grain Markets," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 14(1).
- Hayes, Dermot J., 1999. "China's Role in World Livestock and Feed-Grain Markets," Staff General Research Papers 5092, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dermot J. Hayes, 1998. "China's Role in World Livestock and Feed-Grain Markets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 98-bp18, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Gehlhar, Mark, 1996. "Reconciling Bilateral Trade Data for Use in GTAP," GTAP Technical Papers 313, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.