Crunch Time for Water Quality Trading
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal Choices.
Volume (Year): 20 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Tianli & Sado, Yukako & Boisvert, Richard N. & Poe, Gregory L., 2009. "“Open Markets” v. “Structured Bilateral Trades”: Results of Economic Modeling of Point-to-Point Source Water Quality Trading in the Non-Tidal Passaic River Basin," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49509, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Savage, Jeffrey & Aillery, Marcel, 2014. "An Economic Assessment of Policy Options To Reduce Agricultural Pollutants in the Chesapeake Bay," Economic Research Report 171880, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Greenhalgh, Suzie, 2008. "Bundled Ecosystem Markets – Are They The Future?," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6166, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- O'Hara, Jeffrey K. & Walsh, Michael J. & Marchetti, Paul K., 2012. "Establishing a Clearinghouse to Reduce Impediments to Water Quality Trading," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2).
- Arthur Caplan, 2008. "Incremental and Average Control Costs in a Model of Water Quality Trading with Discrete Abatement Units," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(3), pages 419-435, November.
- Gottshall, Bryan & Paudel, Krishna, 2013. "Assessing the Efficiency of Alternative Best Management Practices to Reduce Nonpoint Source Pollution in the Broiler Production Region of Louisiana," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150463, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- McDonald, Hugh & Kennedy, Marianna & Ngawhika, Simon & Kerr, Suzi, 2010. "Trading efficiency in water quality markets," 2010 Conference, August 26-27, 2010, Nelson, New Zealand 96949, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Swallow, B. & Kallesoe, M. & Iftikhar, U. & Noordwijk, M. van & Bracer, C. & Scherr, S. & Raju, K.V. & Poats, S. & Ochieng, B. & Mallee, H. & Rumley, R., 2007. "Compensation and rewards for environmental services in the developing world framing pan-tropical analysis and comparison," Working Papers b14963, World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department.
- Arthur J. Caplan & Yuya Sasaki, 2009. "Sharing the Surplus Generated from Noncooperative Cost Sharing: The Case of Nonpoint Associations and Water Quality Trading," Working Papers 2009-09, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Connor, Jeffery D. & Ward, John & Clifton, Craig & Proctor, Wendy & Hatton MacDonald, Darla, 2008. "Designing, testing and implementing a trial dryland salinity credit trade scheme," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 574-588, November.
- Anonymous, 2008. "The 30-Year Challenge: Agriculture's Strategic Role in Feeding and Fueling a Growing World," Issue Reports 45719, Farm Foundation.
- Caplan, Arthur J. & Sasaki, Yuya, 2014. "Benchmarking an optimal pattern of pollution trading: The case of Cub River, Utah," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 502-510.
- Arthur J. Caplan & Yuya Sasaki, 2009. "Matching Traders in a Pollution Market: The Case of Cub River, Utah," Working Papers 2009-08, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Shortle, James, 2013. "Economics and Environmental Markets: Lessons from Water-Quality Trading," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(1), April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.