Can Agriculture Prosper Without Increased Social Capital?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal Choices.
Volume (Year): 09 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Agricultural and Food Policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Myers, Robert J. & Siles, Marcelo E., 1999. "Social Capital, The Terms Of Trade, And The Distribution Of Income," Staff Papers 11546, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Robinson, Lindon J. & Siles, Marcelo E., 1999. "Social capital and household income distributions in the United States: 1980, 1990," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 43-93.
- Schmid, A. Allan & Robison, Lindon J., 1995. "Applications Of Social Capital Theory," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Schmid, A. Allan, 2002. "The Spartan School Of Institutional Economics At Michigan State University," Staff Papers 11596, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Hanson, Steven D. & Robison, Lindon J., 2001. "Impacts Of Social Capital On Investment Behavior Under Risk," Staff Papers 11533, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Siles, Marcelo E. & Jin, Songqing, 2011. "Social capital and the distribution of household income in the United States: 1980, 1990, and 2000," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 538-547.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.