Food Marketing in an Electronic Age: Implications for Agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal Choices.
Volume (Year): 12 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ennis, Kelli N. & Jefferson-Moore, Kenrett Y. & Bynum, Jarvetta S., 2008. "The Economic Feasibility of Producing Pasture Poultry for Limited Resource Farmers in Southeastern North Carolina," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6831, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Prasertsri, Peerapon & Kilmer, Richard L., 2003. "Improving Vertical Coordination From Farm-To-Plant Using A Cooperative," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22181, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- McLean-Meyinsse, Patricia E., 2000. "Assessing The Market Outlook For Rabbit Meat In Louisiana And Texas," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(01), March.
- Vickner, Steven S. & Davies, Stephen P., 1999. "Estimating Market Power And Pricing Conduct In A Product-Differentiated Oligopoly: The Case Of The Domestic Spaghetti Sauce Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(01), April.
- Thomas J. Hoban, 1998. "Food industry innovation: Efficient consumer response," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 235-245.
- Aldrich, Lorna M. & Blisard, Noel, 1998. "Consumer Acceptance of Biotechnology: Lessons From the rbST Experience," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33663, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ganiere, Pierre & Chern, Wen S., 2004. "Consumer Acceptance Of Genetically Modified Foods: A Profile Of American Consumers," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19972, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Steven S. Vickner & Stephen P. Davies, 2000. "Estimating strategic price response in a product-differentiated oligopoly: The case of a domestic canned fruit industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 125-140.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.