Creativity In Conscience Society
AbstractCreativity is a result of brain activity which differentiates individuals and could ensure an important competitive advantage for persons, for companies, and for Society in general. Very innovative branches – like software industry, computer industry, car industry – consider creativity as the key of business success. Natural Intelligence Creativity can develop basic creative activities, but Artificial Intelligence Creativity, and, especially, Conscience Intelligence Creativity should be developed and they could be enhanced over the level of Natural Intelligence. Providing only neurological research still does not offer a scientific basis for understanding creativity but thousand years of creative natural intelligence behavior observations offer some algorithms, models, methods, guidelines and procedures which could be used successfully in Conscience Society Creativity. Present Essay discusses the evolution of the notion of Creativity (what it is, why it is important, where it is used), analyzes creativity from basic point of view (Creativity as a Brain Activity; Mastering Daily Life; Creativity and Profession; Piirto’s six Steps; When and where Creativity Occurs; How Creative People are looked upon), and also manages Individual Creativity and Company Goals (Individual Creativity; Teams, Creativity and Product Development; Company’s Product Development Goals; Entrepreneur’s and Small Companies’ Product Development).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania in its journal The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 30 (June)
creativity; intuition; spirituality; conscience society; natural intelligence; artificial intelligence.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Radu MIHALCEA, 2009. "Discovering and managing creativity in product development," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 4(1), Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.