Enterpise resource planning deplozment guide
AbstractThe deployment of an Enterprise Resource Planning system (briefly ERP) is a global project, of strategic importance for the companies. It is equally a project for the reorganization of the business processes. A guide for the deployment involves all that is necessary for the counseling for the start up of an ERP system: conceptual matters, basic rules, managers' expectations, success factors, associated risks and good practices.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania in its journal The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal.
Volume (Year): 11 (2009)
Issue (Month): 25 (February)
enterprise resource planning systems (ERP); ERP deployment; success factors; basic rules; ERP deployment associated risks; best practices;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dumitru Valentin & Florescu Vasile, 2008. "L’Implantation De L’Erp : Facteurs Cles Du Succes Et Impacte Sur La Performance," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1353-1357, May.
- Catalin Afrasinei-Zevoianu & Ramona Lacurezeanu, 2014. "Increasing Responsibility to Customers through a Dynamic Quality Assurance System in Software Development," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 318, February.
- Tatijana Minic & Bratislav Petrovic & Oliver Ilic, 2013. "A new approach to integral information system of a company for business and sustainable development," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 769-783, November.
- Valentin Florentin Dumitru & Nadia Albu & Cătălin Nicolae Albu & Mădălina Dumitru, 2013. "ERP implementation and organizational performance. A Romanian case study of best practices," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(34), pages 518-531, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.