The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) as Reference Data Set
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Duncker & Humblot, Berlin in its journal Schmollers Jahrbuch.
Volume (Year): 129 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.duncker-humblot.de
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frauke H. Peter, 2013. "Trick or Treat?: Maternal Involuntary Job Loss and Children's Non-cognitive Skills," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1297, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christoph Wunder & Johannes Schwarze, 2010. "What (If Anything) Do Satisfaction Scores Tell Us about the Intertemporal Change in Living Conditions," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 306, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Gert G. Wagner, 2009. "The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) in the Nineties: An Example of Incremental Innovations in an Ongoing Longitudinal Study," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 257, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Oliver Lipps, 2009. "Attrition of Households and Individuals in Panel Surveys," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 164, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Anke Böckenhoff & Denise Saßenroth & Martin Kroh & Thomas Siedler & Peter Eibich & Gert G. Wagner, 2013. "The Socio-Economic Module of the Berlin Aging Study II (SOEP-BASE): Description, Structure, and Questionnaire," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 568, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Berger, Eva M. & Spiess, C. Katharina, 2011.
"Maternal Life Satisfaction and Child Outcomes: Are They Related?,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 142-158, February.
- Eva M. Berger & C. Katharina Spieß, 2009. "Maternal Life Satisfaction and Child Outcomes: Are They Related?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 242, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriele Freudenmann).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.