Household Preference for Interruptible Rate Options and the Revealed Value of Service Reliability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Energy Economics in its journal The Energy Journal.
Volume (Year): Volume 9 (1988)
Issue (Month): Special Issue 2 ()
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F0 - International Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter, 2004.
"Does it Matter When a Power Outage Occurs? - A Choice Experiment Study on the Willingness to Pay to Avoid Power Outages,"
Working Papers in Economics
155, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter, 2008. "Does it matter when a power outage occurs? -- A choice experiment study on the willingness to pay to avoid power outages," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1232-1245, May.
- Abdullah, Sabah & Mariel, Petr, 2010. "Choice experiment study on the willingness to pay to improve electricity services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4570-4581, August.
- Pablo Serra & Gabriel Fierro, 1996.
"Outage Cost in Chilean Industry,"
Documentos de Trabajo
10, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Peter Martinsson, 2007.
"Willingness to Pay among Swedish Households to Avoid Power Outages: A Random Parameter Tobit Model Approach,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 75-90.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter, 2004. "Willingness to Pay among Swedish Households to Avoid Power Outages - A Random Parameter Tobit Model Approach," Working Papers in Economics 154, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Longo, Alberto & Markandya, Anil & Petrucci, Marta, 2008.
"The internalization of externalities in the production of electricity: Willingness to pay for the attributes of a policy for renewable energy,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 140-152, August.
- Alberto Longo & Anil Markandya & Marta Petrucci, 2006. "The Internalization of Externalities in The Production of Electricity: Willingness to Pay for the Attributes of a Policy for Renewable Energy," Working Papers 2006.132, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Piaszeck, Simon & Wenzel, Lars & Wolf, André, 2013. "Regional diversity in the costs of electricity outages: Results for German counties," HWWI Research Papers 142, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.