Distinguished Fellow: Houthakker's Contributions to Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): 4 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (Spring)
Other versions of this item:
- Pollak, R.A., 1990. "Distinguished Floow: Houthakker'S Contributions To Economics," Working Papers 90-06, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & Rock, B. de & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2008.
"An Afriat Theorem for the Collective Model of Household Consumption,"
2008-72, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2010. "An Afriat Theorem for the collective model of household consumption," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1142-1163, May.
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2008. "An afriat theorem for the collective model of household consumption," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/197557, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2008. "An Afriat Theorem for the Collective Model of Household Consumption," IZA Discussion Papers 3794, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2008. "An Afriat Theorem for the collective model of household consumption," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0825, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2010. "An Afriat theorem for the collective model of household consumption," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/131711, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Reinhard Sippel, 1995. "An Experiment on the Pure Theory of Consumer's Behaviour," Discussion Paper Serie B 274, University of Bonn, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.