Research on the Economics Profession
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): 3 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (Fall)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn Ellison, 2000.
"The Slowdown of the Economics Publishing Process,"
NBER Working Papers
7804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dave Colander, 2008.
"Economists, Incentives, Judgement and Empirical Work,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0806, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Colander, David C., 2008. "Economists, Incentives, Judgment, and Empirical Work," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jeff Armstrong, 1994. "Intellectual Capital and the Firm: The Technology of Geographically Localized Knowledge Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 4946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2007.
"Visibilité des contributions en économie industrielle dans les revues scientifiques internationales
[Visibility of contributions in Industrial Organization in international scientific journals]," MPRA Paper 31688, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Jean Mirucki, 2003. "Assessing editorial preferences towards Industrial Organization articles," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 239-243.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2000. "Editorial Preferences Towards "Industrial Organization" in Selected Journals," MPRA Paper 27836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2009. "Assessing trends in editorial preferences towards industrial organization article," MPRA Paper 30406, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- David Colander, 2010.
"Can European Economics Compete with U.S. Economics? And Should It?,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
1039, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2009. "Can European Economics Compete with U.S. Economics? And Should It"," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0902, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Glenn Ellison, 2011.
"Is Peer Review In Decline?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(3), pages 635-657, 07.
- Garey Durden & Steven Millsaps, 1996. "James Buchanan's contributions to social and economic thought: Citation counts, self-assessment, and peer review," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 133-151, June.
- Jean Mirucki, 2001. "Contributions in Industrial Organization, by Linguistic Groups, in Selected Journals," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 243-254, March.
- Tom Coupé & Valérie Smeets & Frédéric Warzynski, 2006.
"Incentives, Sorting and Productivity along the Career: Evidence from a Sample of Top Economists,"
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 137-167, April.
- Tom Coupé & Valérie Smeets & Frédéric Warzynski, 2008. "Incentives, sorting and productivity along the career: Evidence from a sample of top economists," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/101637, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Coupé, Tom & Smeets, Valérie & Warzynski, Frédéric, 2003. "Incentives, Sorting and Productivity along the Career: Evidence from a Sample of Top Economists," Working Papers 03-16, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey & Reiner Eichenberger, 1993. "American and European Economics and Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 185-193, Fall.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2005.
"Visibilité des contributions en économie industrielle dans les revues scientifiques internationales: 1991-96
[Visibility of Contributions in Industrial Organization in International Scientific Jo," MPRA Paper 30402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MIRUCKI, Jean, 1999. "Economics Research in France: Tentative Conclusions Based on EconLit Database," MPRA Paper 27431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2009. "Assessing trends in editorial preferences towards 'Industrial Organization' articles: 1991-2000," MPRA Paper 31168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.