Budget Deficits and National Saving: Are Politicians Exogenous?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): 3 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (Spring)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loretti I. Dobrescu & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Alberto F. Motta, 2008.
"Why Aren't Developed Countries Saving?,"
NBER Working Papers
14580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reiter, Michael, 1999. "Ricardian equivalence with uninformed consumers?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 747-758, November.
- Marc Hayford, 2005. "Fiscal policy and national saving," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 981-992.
- Rodolfo Cermeño & Bernardo D. Roth & F. Alejandro Villagómez, 2008.
"Fiscal Policy and National Saving in Mexico, 1980-2006,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 23(2), pages 281-312.
- Alejandro Villagómez & Bernardo Roth Rivero, 2007. "Fiscal Policy and National Saving in Mexico, 1980-2006," Documentos de Trabajo DTE 387, CIDE, Division de Economia.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1996.
"What Do Budget Deficits Do?,"
NBER Working Papers
5263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1995. "What do budget deficits do?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 95-119.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1995. "What do Budget Deficits Do?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1740, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L. & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1998. "How Fiscal (Mis)-Management May Impede Trade Reform: Lessons From an Intertemporal, Multi-Sector General Equilibrium Model for Turkey," Bulletins 7459, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- John P. Judd & Bharat Trehan, 1990. "What does unemployment tell us about future inflation?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 15-26.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.