Symposium on the Budget Deficit
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): 3 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (Spring)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatsuji Hayakawa & Paul Zak, 2002. "Debt, Death and Taxes," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 157-173, March.
- Leanne Ussher, 1998. "Do Budget Deficits Raise Interest Rates? A Survey of the Empirical Literature," Working Papers 0005 Classification- JEL:, Department of Economics, Queens College of the City University of New York.
- Arno Riedl & Frans A.A.M. van Winden, 2000. "Does the Wage Tax System cause Budget Deficits?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-094/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gundlach, Erich & Scheide, Joachim & Sinn, Stefan, 1990. "Die Entwicklung nationaler Auslandsvermögenspositionen: Konsequenzen für die Wirtschaftspolitik," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 414, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Riedl, Arno & Winden, Frans van, 2001.
"Does the wage tax system cause budget deficits? A macro-economic experiment,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-16455, Maastricht University.
- Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2001. " Does the Wage Tax System Cause Budget Deficits? A Macro-economic Experiment," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 109(3-4), pages 371-94, December.
- Khan, Abdul Qayyum Khan & Khattak, Naeem U Rehman Khattak & Hussain, Anwar Hussain & Jehanzeb, Jehanzeb, 2008. "Crowding-in Effect of Budget Deficit: Evidence from Pakistan (1960-2005)," MPRA Paper 42010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.