Symposium on the Slowdown in Productivity Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): 2 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (Fall)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gelb, Alan H., 1989. "Financial policies, growth, and efficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 202, The World Bank.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000.
"The Resurgence of Growth in the Late 1990s: Is Information Technology the Story?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 3-22, Fall.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000. "The resurgence of growth in the late 1990s: is information technology the story?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000. "The resurgence of growth in the late 1990s: is information technology the story?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andrea Mario Lavezzi & Davide Fiaschi, 2004.
"Nonlinear Growth and the Productivity Slowdown,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
162, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dan Ben-David & David H. Papell, 1997.
"Slowdowns and Meltdowns: Postwar Growth Evidence from 74 Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
6266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dan Ben-David & David H. Papell, 1998. "Slowdowns And Meltdowns: Postwar Growth Evidence From 74 Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 561-571, November.
- Ben-David, D. & Papell, D.H., 1996. "Slowdowns and Meltdowns: Post-War Growth Evidence from 74 Countries," Papers 9-96, Tel Aviv.
- Ben-David, Dan & Papell, David, 1995. "Slowdowns and Meltdowns: Post-war Growth Evidence from 74 Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1111, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter J. Klenow & Andres Rodriguez-Clare, 2004.
"Externalities and Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
11009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Marey, Philip S., 2008.
"Shifts and twists in the relative productivity of skilled labor,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 718-735, June.
- Dupuy,Arnaud & Marey,Philip, 2005. "Shifts and Twists in the Relative Productivity of Skilled Labor," ROA Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Marey, Philip S., 2007. "Shifts and Twists in the Relative Productivity of Skilled Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 2694, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Feyrer, 2009.
"The US Productivity Slowdown, the Baby Boom, and Management Quality,"
NBER Working Papers
15474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Feyrer, 2011. "The US productivity slowdown, the baby boom, and management quality," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 267-284, January.
- Philip Marey & Arnaud Dupuy, 2004. "Shifts and Twists in the Relative Productivity of Skilled Labor: Reconciling Accelerated SBTC with the Productivity Slowdown," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 118, Econometric Society.
- Lindh, Thomas, 2000. "Productivity slowdown due to scarcity of capital to scrap in a putty-clay model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 225-233, November.
- Marthin G Nanere & Iain Fraser, 2001.
"Total Factor Productivity as a Measure of Weak Sustainability,"
2001.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Marthin G Nanere & Iain Fraser, 2001. "Total Factor Productivity as a Measure of Weak Sustainability," Working Papers 2001.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Nanere, Marthin & Fraser, Iain, 2001. "Total Factor Productivity as a Measure of Weak Sustainability," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125797, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:dgr:umaror:2005007 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.