Economics and Electronic Commerce
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): 15 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (Winter)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fiona Scott Morton & Florian Zettelmeyer & Jorge Silva Risso, 2000. "Internet Car Retailing," NBER Working Papers 7961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Varian, Hal R., 1989. "Price discrimination," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 597-654 Elsevier.
- Zon, Adriaan van & Muysken, Joan, 2005. "The impact of ICT investment on knowledge accumulation and economic growth," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-17967, Maastricht University.
- BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2003.
"Les effets des technologies de l'information et de communication sur la croissance économique; le cas de la Tunisie
[ICT contribution to growth; the case of tunisia]," MPRA Paper 27537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fairlie, Robert W., 2005. "The effects of home computers on school enrollment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 533-547, October.
- Madden, Gary G & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2004. "Internet traffic dynamics," MPRA Paper 10827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madden, Gary G & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2002.
"Internet economics and policy: An Australian perspective,"
10686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madden, Gary & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2002. "Internet Economics and Policy: An Australian Perspective," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(242), pages 343-57, September.
- Wen, Mei, 2004. "E-commerce, productivity, and fluctuation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 187-206, October.
- Stefan W. Schmitz & Paul Peter Sint, 2003.
"B2C eCommerce Strategy and Market Structure: The Survey Based Approach,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
323, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stefan W. Schmitz & Peter Paul Sint, 2003. "B2C eCommerce Strategy and Market Structure: The Survey Based Approach," Industrial Organization 0301012, EconWPA.
- Arup Daripa & Sandeep Kapur, 2003.
"Pricing on the Internet,"
- Stefan W. Schmitz & Michael Latzer, 2002. "Competition in B2C eCommerce: Analytical Issues and Empirical Evidence," Industrial Organization 0211001, EconWPA.
- Guido De Blasio, 2006. "Does the Internet Kill the Distance? Evidence From Navigation, E-Commerce, and E-Banking," ERSA conference papers ersa06p440, European Regional Science Association.
- Tse, C.Y.Chung Yi, 2004. "Search frictions, market power, and long-run growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 323-346, June.
- Fahy, Colleen A., 2006. "Internet versus traditional retailing: An address model approach," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 240-255.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.