Property Taxation and the Tiebout Model: Evidence for the Benefit View from Zoning and Voting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 30 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skidmore, Mark & Reese, Laura & Kang, Sung Hoon, 2012. "Regional analysis of property taxation, education finance reform, and property value growth," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 351-363.
- Thorson, James A., 1997. "The Effect of Zoning on Housing Construction," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 81-91, March.
- George R. Zodrow, 2008. "The Property Tax Incidence Debate and the Mix of State and Local Finance of Local Public Expenditures," Working Papers 0801, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko, 2003. "The impact of building restrictions on housing affordability," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 21-39.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko, 2002.
"The Impact of Zoning on Housing Affordability,"
NBER Working Papers
8835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko, . "The Impact of Zoning on Housing Affordability," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 395, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko, 2002. "The Impact of Zoning on Housing Affordability," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1948, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Oates, Wallace E., 2005. "Property taxation and local public spending: the renter effect," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 419-431, May.
- Daria Burnes & David Neumark & Michelle J. White, 2011. "Fiscal Zoning and Sales Taxes: Do Higher Sales Taxes Lead to More Retailing and Less Manufacturing?," NBER Working Papers 16932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Gibson, Melissa, 2008. "Municipal Land Use and the Financial Viability of Schools," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6412, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jean-Luc Migue, 1992. "Trade Barriers in the Theory of Instrument Choice," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 12(2), pages 425-441, Fall.
- Quigley, John M. & Rosenthal, Larry A., 2005. "The Effects of Land-Use Regulation on the Price of Housing: What Do We Know? What Can We Learn?," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt90m9g90w, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Burnes, Daria & Neumark, David & White, Michelle J., 2012. "Fiscal Zoning, Sales Taxes, and Employment: Do Higher Sales Taxes Lead to More Jobs in Retailing and Fewer Jobs in Manufacturing?," IZA Discussion Papers 6383, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.