Dow and Saville's Critique of Monetary Policy--A Review Essay
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 27 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Other versions of this item:
- Laidler, D., 1989. "Dow And Saville'S Critique On Monetary Policy- A Review Essay," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8901, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelson, Edward & Nikolov, Kalin, 2004.
"Monetary Policy and Stagflation in the UK,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 293-318, June.
- Nelson Edward, 2005.
"The Great Inflation of the Seventies: What Really Happened?,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-50, July.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "The Great Inflation of the seventies: what really happened?," Working Papers 2004-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Edward Nelson, 2009.
"An Overhaul of Doctrine: The Underpinning of UK Inflation Targeting,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(538), pages F333-F368, 06.
- Edward Nelson, 2007. "An overhaul of doctrine: the underpinning of U.K. inflation targeting," Working Papers 2007-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Edward Nelson, 2004.
"Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 271-304, Supplemen.
- Edward Nelson, 2003. "Money and the transmission mechanism in the optimizing IS-LM specification," Working Papers 2003-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification," CEPR Discussion Papers 3898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward Nelson, 2004.
"Monetary policy neglect and the Great Inflation in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand,"
2004-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Edward Nelson, 2005. "Monetary Policy Neglect and the Great Inflation in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 1(1), May.
- Nelson, Edward, 2005. "Monetary Policy Neglect and the Great Inflation in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand," MPRA Paper 822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- stanley c. w. salvary, 2005. "Monetary Policy And Not Monetary Control: A Rethinking," Macroeconomics 0502030, EconWPA.
- Stanley C. W. Salvary, 2005.
"Informedness Of Economic Agents And The Quantity Theory Of Money,"
- Stanley C W Salvary, 2008. "Informedness of Economic Agents and the Quantity Theory of Money," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 61-85, February.
- Oscar Dancourt & Waldo Mendoza, 1991. "Política monetaria en una economía de mercado dolarizada: un modelo para el Perú ," Documentos de Trabajo 1991-93, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.