Income Inequality under Soviet Socialism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 22 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katz, Katarina, 1999. "Were there no returns to education in the USSR? Estimates from Soviet-period household data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 417-434, September.
- Steven Nafziger & Peter Lindert, 2011.
"Russian Inequality on the Eve of Revolution,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2013-13, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Sep 2013.
- Kenneth Smith, 2007. "Determinants of Soviet Household Income," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(1), pages 3-24, June.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1992. "Eastern Europe and Russian Federation - Distributional impact of cash and in-kind social transfers in Eastern Europe and Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1054, The World Bank.
- Milanovic Branko, 1994.
"Cash Social Transfers, Direct Taxes, and Income Distribution in Late Socialism,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 175-197, April.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1993. "Cash social transfers, direct taxes, and income distribution in late socialism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1176, The World Bank.
- Levy, Daniel, 2007.
"Price adjustment under the table: Evidence on efficiency-enhancing corruption,"
1648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levy, Daniel, 2007. "Price adjustment under the table: Evidence on efficiency-enhancing corruption," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 423-447, June.
- Daniel Levy, 2006. "Price Adjustment Under the Table: Evidence on Efficiency-enhancing Corruption," Emory Economics 0605, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Alan B. Krueger & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1992.
"A Comparative Analysis of East and West German Labor Markets: Before and After Unification,"
NBER Working Papers
4154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan B. Krueger & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1995. "A Comparative Analysis of East and West German Labor Markets: Before and After Unification," NBER Chapters, in: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures, pages 405-446 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Krueger & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1992. "A Comparative Analysis of East and West German Labor Markets: Before and After Unification," Working Papers 686, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Krueger, Alan B. & Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 1992. "A comparative analysis of East and West German labor markets before and after unification," ZEW Discussion Papers 92-11, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:fth:prinin:307 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ceema Zahra Namazie, 2002. "Early Evidence of Welfare Changes in the Kyrgyz Republic: Have Things Got Worse with Reforms?," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 63, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Alexandre BERTIN (GREThA) & Matthieu CLEMENT (GREThA), 2007. "Poverty and shortage economy: a reappraisal with the capability approach (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-16, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Ewa Ruminska-Zimny, 1997. "Human Poverty in Transition Economies: Regional Overview for HDR 1997," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-1997-03, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.