Two Types of Monetarism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 22 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scheide, Joachim, 1986. "New classical and Austrian business cycle theory : is there a difference?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1317, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "Intertwined real and monetary stochastic business cycles," MPRA Paper 42793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haltiwanger, John C & Waldman, Michael, 1989.
"Rational Expectations in the Aggregate,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(4), pages 619-36, October.
- Stanley C. W. Salvary, 2005.
"Informedness Of Economic Agents And The Quantity Theory Of Money,"
- Stanley C W Salvary, 2008. "Informedness of Economic Agents and the Quantity Theory of Money," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 61-85, February.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 1999. "Orden espontáneo y ética: Una sugerencia," IESE Research Papers D/383, IESE Business School.
- Théret, Bruno, 2011. "Du keynésianisme au libertarianisme. Les transformations du régime du savoir économique autorise depuis les années 1970 : une approche par la place que la monnaie y tient," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7629, Paris Dauphine University.
- Colin Rogers, 2000. "Discussion of 'Inflation, Disinflation and the Natural Rate of Unemployment: A Dynamic Framework for Policy Analysis'," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: David Gruen & Sona Shrestha (ed.), The Australian Economy in the 1990s Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Timur Han Gür & Naci Canpolat & Hüseyin Özel, 2011. "The Crisis and After: There Is No Alternative?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(1), pages 113-133, March.
- Bill Russell, 2013. "Macroeconomics: science or faith based discipline?," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 276, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz, 1984. "How far is Vienna from Chicago? An essay on the methodology of two schools of dogmatic liberalism," Kiel Working Papers 209, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Zijp, R. van, 1990. "Why Lucas is not a Hayekian," Serie Research Memoranda 0027, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Pelloni, Gianluigi, 1996. "De Finetti, Friedman, and the methodology of positive economics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 33-50, November.
- stanley c. w. salvary, 2005. "Monetary Policy And Not Monetary Control: A Rethinking," Macroeconomics 0502030, EconWPA.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2007. "Marshallian and Walrasian Theory, Complementary or Alternative Approaches ? The Views in Presence," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007002, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.