Monetary Trends in the United States and the United Kingdom: A British Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 20 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin S. Nell, 1999. "The Relation Between Money, Income and Prices in South Africa," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 9909, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Sarwar, haroon & Hussian, zakir & Awan, masood sarwar, 2011. "Money Demand Functions for Pakistan (Divisia Approach)," MPRA Paper 34361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David F. Hendry & Neil R. Ericsson, 1989. "An econometric analysis of UK money demand in MONETARY TRENDS IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE UNITED KINGDOM by Milton Friedman and Anna J. Schwartz," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 355, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jean-Christian Lambelet & Alexander Mihailov, 2006.
"The Triple-Parity Law,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006, Society for Computational Economics
33, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jean-Christian Lambelet & Alexander Mihailov, 2005. "The Triple-Parity Law," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 604, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2010.
"Από Την Οικονομική Άνθηση Στην Κρίση Του 1930
[From Economic Prosperity to the Depression of 1930s]," MPRA Paper 31746, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 May 2011.
- Steven R. Cunningham, 1993. "The Relationship of Opportunity Cost to the Interest Elasticity of Money Demand," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 309-319, Summer.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.