Tobin and Monetarism: A Review Article
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 19 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2004.
"The History of Macroeconomics Viewed Against the Background of the Marshall-Walras Divide,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2004017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Michel De Vroey, 2004. "The History of Macroeconomics Viewed against the Background of the Marshall-Walras Divide," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 57-91, Supplemen.
- Ray C. Fair, 1984.
"Estimated Trade-Offs Between Unemployment and Inflation,"
NBER Working Papers
1377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair, 1984. "Estimated tradeoffs between unemployment and inflation," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 57-96.
- Ray C. Fair, 1984. "Estimated Trade-Offs Between Unemployment and Inflation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 707, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Paul Davidson, 1991. "Is Probability Theory Relevant for Uncertainty? A Post Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 129-143, Winter.
- Francisco Rosende & Luis Oscar Herrera, 1991. "Teoría y Política Monetaria: Elementos para el Análisis," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 28(83), pages 55-94.
- Davidson, Paul, 2000. "Is a Plumber or a New Financial Architect Needed to End Global International Liquidity Problems?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1117-1131, June.
- Altman, Morris, 2006. "Involuntary unemployment, macroeconomic policy, and a behavioral model of the firm: Why high real wages need not cause high unemployment," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 97-111, June.
- James Tobin, 1983. "Macroeconomics Under Debate," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 669, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1982.
"Beyond demand and supply curves in macroeconomics,"
77, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- James K. Galbraith, 1997. "Time to Ditch the NAIRU," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 93-108, Winter.
- Mordecai Kurz & Maurizio Motolese, 1999.
"Endogenous Uncertainty and Market Volatility,"
1999.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ray C. Fair, 2005. "Natural Concepts in Macroeconomics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1525, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jan Gottschalk, 2002. "Keynesian and Monetarist Views on the German Unemployment Problem � Theory and Evidence," Kiel Working Papers 1096, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ray Fair, 2005. "Natural Concepts in Macroeconomics," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2527, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jul 2005.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1985. "Inflation, chômage et la planification des récessions : la Théorie générale de Keynes et après," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(2), pages 171-199, juin.
- Patricia Bonini, 2004. "New Macroeconomics and Credibility Analysis," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 5(2), pages 341-359.
- James K. Galbraith, 1998. "Unemployment, Inflation, and the Job Structure," Macroeconomics 9810003, EconWPA.
- Paul Davidson, 2012. "Post-Keynesian Theory and a Policy for Managing Financial Market Instability and its Relevance to the Great Recession," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 1(3), pages 1-24, September.
- Robert Leeson, 2000. "Inflation, Disinflation and the Natural Rate of Unemployment: A Dynamic Framework for Policy Analysis," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: David Gruen & Sona Shrestha (ed.), The Australian Economy in the 1990s Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Király, Júlia, 1998.
"A makroökonómia vége, avagy egy megkésett Nobel-díj (Robert E. Lucas)
[The end of macroeconomy, or a belated Nobel prize (Robert E. Lucas)]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1082-1095.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1983. "Recent Perspectives in and on Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 1208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.