A Branch of Economics is Missing: Micro-Micro Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 17 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morris Altman, 2008. "How much economic freedom is necessary for economic growth? Theory and evidence," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(2), pages 1-20.
- Erixon, Lennart, 2001. "Transformation Pressure and Growth - a Missing Link in Macroeconomics," Research Papers in Economics 2001:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Bădin, Luiza & Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Léopold, 2012. "How to measure the impact of environmental factors in a nonparametric production model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 818-833.
- John Formby & James Keeler & Paul Thistle, 1988. "X-efficiency, rent-seeking and social costs," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 115-126, May.
- Shyam Sunder, 2002. "Extensive Income and Value of the Firm: Who Gets What?," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2607, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jun 2009.
- Button, Kenneth, 2005. "A simple analysis of the rent seeking of airlines, airports and politicians," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 47-56, January.
- James A. Dalton & Louis Esposito, 1981. "The Traditional and Strategy Formulation Models of Industry Analysis: Implications for Public Policy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 15-25, Jan-Mar.
- Erixon, Lennart, 1998. "The Theory of Transformation Pressure - a New Perspective on Growth and Economic Policy," Research Papers in Economics 1998:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Indraneel Dasgupta, 2005. "Consistent firm choice and the theory of supply," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 167-175, 07.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2007.
"Entrepreneurial culture, regional innovativeness and economic growth,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 187-210, April.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2004. "Entrepreneurial Culture, Regional Innovativeness and Economic Growth," ERSA conference papers ersa04p210, European Regional Science Association.
- Chilingerian, Jon A., 1995. "Evaluating physician efficiency in hospitals: A multivariate analysis of best practices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 548-574, February.
- Klaus Heine, 2013. "Inside the black box: incentive regulation and incentive channeling on energy markets," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 157-186, February.
- Kornelius Kraft, 1990. "Licenciements, salaire aux pièces et participation aux bénéfices en tant qu'incitations," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 161-170.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.