Shakespeare vs. Becker on Altruism: The Importance of Having the Last Word
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 15 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlene Kalenkoski, 2008.
"Parent-child bargaining, parental transfers, and the post-secondary education decision,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 413-436.
- Charlene M Kalenkoski, 2002. "Parent-Child Bargaining, Parental Transfers, and the Postsecondary Education Decision," Working Papers 02-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bereket Kebede & Marcela Tarazona & Alistair Munro & Arjan Verschoor, 2011.
"Intra-household efficiency; An experimental study from Ethiopia,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2011-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bereket Kebede, 2011. "Intra-household efficiency: An experimental study from Ethiopia," Economics Series Working Papers CSAE WPS/2011-01, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kebede, Bereket & Tarazona, Marcela & Munro, Alistair & Verschoor, Arjan, 2013. "Intra-household efficiency: An experimental study from Ethiopia," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Anne Gotman & André Masson, 1991. "L'un transmet, l'autre hérite..," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 100(4), pages 207-230.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1987. "The Analytics of Continuing Conflict," UCLA Economics Working Papers 467A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1984. "On the Emotions as Guarantors of Threats and Promises," UCLA Economics Working Papers 337, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Doss, Cheryl R., 1994. "Models Of Intrahousehold Resource Allocation: Assumptions And Empirical Tests," Staff Papers 14196, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jere R. Behrman, 1994. "Intra-family Distribution in Developing Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 253-296.
- Marta Melguizo Garde, 2007. "La motivación de las transmisiones lucrativas entre generaciones de una familia: modelos teóricos y evidencia empírica," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 181(2), pages 81-118, June.
- Mark W. Plant, 1984. "Testin Linear REstrictions in Two-Stage Least Squares Regressions," UCLA Economics Working Papers 336, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.