The Production of Economic Literature: An Interpretation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 11 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2009. "Assessing trends in editorial preferences towards industrial organization article," MPRA Paper 30406, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Derek Neal & Sherwin Rosen, 1998. "Theories of the Distribution of Labor Earnings," NBER Working Papers 6378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2009. "Assessing trends in editorial preferences towards 'Industrial Organization' articles: 1991-2000," MPRA Paper 31168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Jean Mirucki, 2001. "Contributions in Industrial Organization, by Linguistic Groups, in Selected Journals," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 243-254, March.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2012.
"Are Academics Who Publish More Also More Cited? Individual Determinants of Publication and Citation Records,"
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2012. "Are academics who publish more also more cited? Individual determinants of publication and citation records," AMSE Working Papers 1236, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Mirucki, Jean & Poshyvak, Maria, 2006.
""Ukraine" in scholarly publications: An analysis based on econLit,"
27563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirucki, Jean & Poshyvak, Maria, 2006. ""Ukraine" in scholarly publications: An analysis based on econLit," MPRA Paper 29090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2007.
"Visibilité des contributions en économie industrielle dans les revues scientifiques internationales
[Visibility of contributions in Industrial Organization in international scientific journals]," MPRA Paper 31688, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2001. "Analyse comparative de la visibilité des articles en économie industrielle : 1991-1998," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(3), pages 455-469, septembre.
- Mirucki, Jean, 1996. "A Visibility Analysis of the Scientific Production of Ukrainian Economists," MPRA Paper 30411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirucki, Jean, 1999. "A visibility analysis of the scientific production of Ukrainian economists: 1969-94," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 185-196, July.
- MIRUCKI, Jean, 1999. "Economics Research in France: Tentative Conclusions Based on EconLit Database," MPRA Paper 27431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schymura, Michael & Löschel, Andreas, 2012. "Investigating JEEM empirically: A story of co-authorship and collaboration," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-029, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Paul G.D. Bino & S. Subash & A. Ramanathan, 2004.
"Concentration in Knowledge Output:A Case of Economics Journals,"
General Economics and Teaching
- Paul Gopuran Devassy Bino & Sasidharan Subash & Ananthakrishnan Ramanathan, 2005. "Concentration in Knowledge Output: A case of Economics Journals," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 261-279, December.
- Peterson, Willis L., 1973. "Publication Productivities Of U.S. Economics Department Graduates," Staff Papers 14105, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2000. "Editorial Preferences Towards "Industrial Organization" in Selected Journals," MPRA Paper 27836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean Mirucki, 2003. "Assessing editorial preferences towards Industrial Organization articles," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 239-243.
- Hendrik P. van Dalen, 1997. "Acquiring Knowledge over the Economist’s Lifetime," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-124/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Debabrata Talukdar, 2011. "Patterns of Research Productivity in the Business Ethics Literature: Insights from Analyses of Bibliometric Distributions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 137-151, January.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2005.
"Visibilité des contributions en économie industrielle dans les revues scientifiques internationales: 1991-96
[Visibility of Contributions in Industrial Organization in International Scientific Jo," MPRA Paper 30402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2001.
"Analyse comparative de la visibilité des articles en économie industrielle: 1991-98
[Comparative Analysis of Industrial Organization Contributions in English-Speaking and French-Speaking Journals," MPRA Paper 30399, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2000.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.