The Nature of the Savings Function in Developing Countries: A Survey of the Theoretical and Empirical Literature
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 11 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kherallah, Mylene W. & Beghin, John C. & Peterson, E. Wesley F. & Ruppel, Fred J., 1994.
"Impacts of official development assistance on agricultural growth, savings and agricultural imports,"
Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
- Kherallah, Mylene W. & Beghin, John C. & Peterson, E. Wesley F. & Ruppel, Fred J., 1994. "Impacts of official development assistance on agricultural growth, savings and agricultural imports," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, Blackwell, vol. 11(2-3), pages 99-110, December.
- Delwar Hossain, 2014. "Differential Impacts of Foreign Capital and Remittance Inflows on Domestic Savings in the Developing Countries: A Dynamic Heterogeneous Panel Analysis," Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics 2014-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Tokunbo S. OSINUBI & Lloyd A. AMAGHIONYEODIWE, 2010.
"Foreign Private Investment And Economic Growth In Nigeria,"
Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration,
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 5, pages 105-127, June.
- Tokunbo S. OSINUBI & Lloyd A. AMAGHIONYEODIWE, 2010. "Foreign Private Investment And Economic Growth In Nigeria," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Paulgeorg Juhl, 1980. "American multinationals and American interests — Oder : American interests and American multinationals ?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 584-592, September.
- Patrick Honohan, 1995. "The Impact of Financial and Fiscal Policies on Saving," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP059, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Burke, Paul J. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2006. "Aid and growth: A study of South East Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 350-362, April.
- John Serieux, 2008. "Financial Liberalization and Domestic Resource Mobilization in Africa: an Assessment," Working Papers 45, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Balassa, Bela, 1989. "The effects of interest rates on savings in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 56, The World Bank.
- Peek P, 1974. "Household savings and demographic change in the Philippines," ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization 153456, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.