Disasters and the Welfare Cost of Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 98 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Andreasen, 2012.
"On the Effects of Rare Disasters and Uncertainty Shocks for Risk Premia in Non-Linear DSGE Models,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(3), pages 295-316, July.
- Martin Andreasen, 2011. "Online Appendix to "On the Effects of Rare Disasters and Uncertainty Shocks for Risk Premia in Non-Linear DSGE Models"," Technical Appendices 11-84, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Martin Andreasen, 2011. "Code and data files for "On the Effects of Rare Disasters and Uncertainty Shocks for Risk Premia in Non-Linear DSGE Models"," Computer Codes 11-84, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Karim M. Abadir & Adriana Cornea, 2012. "Approximating Moments by Nonlinear Transformations," Working Paper Series 22_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Tim Bollerslev & Viktor Todorov, 2011.
"Tails, Fears, and Risk Premia,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 66(6), pages 2165-2211, December.
- Shaffer , Sherrill & Hasan , Iftekhar & Zhou, Mingming, 2009.
"New small firms and dimensions of economic performance,"
Research Discussion Papers
4/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Sherrill Shaffer & Iftekhar Hasan & Mingming Zhou, 2008. "New Small Firms And Dimensions Of Economic Performance," CAMA Working Papers 2008-24, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.