A Structural Approach to Explaining Incomplete Exchange-Rate Pass-Through and Pricing-to-Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 98 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2013.
"Export performance, invoice currency, and heterogeneous exchange rate pass-through,"
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series
DP2013/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2013. "Export Performance, Invoice Currency, and Heterogeneous Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 13_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2013. "Export performance, invoice currency, and heterogeneous exchange rate pass-through," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Mary Amiti & Oleg Itskhoki & Jozef Konings, 2012.
"Importers, Exporters, and Exchange Rate Disconnect,"
NBER Working Papers
18615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oleg Itskhoki, 2013. "Importers, Exporters, and Exchange Rate Disconnect," 2013 Meeting Papers 1130, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Amiti, Mary & Itskhoki, Oleg & Konings, Jozef, 2012. "Importers, Exporters, and Exchange Rate Disconnect," CEPR Discussion Papers 9260, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mary Amiti & Oleg Itskhoki & Jozef Konings, 2012. "Importers, exporters, and exchange rate disconnect," Staff Reports 586, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mary Amiti & Oleg Itskhoki & Jozef Konings, 2012. "Importers, exporters, and exchange rate disconnect," Working Paper Research 238, National Bank of Belgium.
- Baxter, Marianne & Landry, Anthony E., 2012.
"IKEA: product, pricing, and pass-through,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 1-32.
- Marianne Baxter & Anthony Landry, 2012. "IKEA: product, pricing, and pass-through," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 132, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Anthony Landry & Marianne Baxter, 2013. "IKEA: Product, Pricing, and Pass-Through," 2013 Meeting Papers 1363, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kazuki Onji, 2009. "A tale of pork prices : evasion and attenuation of a Japanese tariff," Trade Working Papers 22883, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- David Berger & Jon Faust & John H. Rogers & Kai Steverson, 2009.
"Border prices and retail prices,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
972, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Friberg, Richard & Paterson, Robert W & Richardson, Andrew D, 2010. "Why is there a home bias? A case study of Wine," CEPR Discussion Papers 7885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Laura Baraldi & Christian Rojas, 2011. "Cost Pass-Through with Network Externalities," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(3), pages 177-199, December.
- Ariel Burstein & Gita Gopinath, 2013. "International Prices and Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 18829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Waldyr Areosa & Marta Areosa, 2012. "The Signaling Effect of Exchange Rates: pass-through under dispersed information," Working Papers Series 282, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- David S. Scharfstein & Adi Sunderam, 2013. "Concentration in Mortgage Lending, Refinancing Activity and Mortgage Rates," NBER Working Papers 19156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazuki Onji, 2009. "A Tale of Pork Prices: Evasion and Attenuation of a Japanese Tariff," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 382, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cédric Durand & Antonia Lòpez-Villavicencio, 2011. "On the link between distribution's margins and exchange rates: the role of globalization," CEPN Working Papers hal-00611862, HAL.
- Cédric Durand & Antonia Lòpez-Villavicencio, 2011. "On the link between distribution's margins and exchange rates: the role of globalization," Working Papers hal-00611862, HAL.
- Ayako Saiki, 2011. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Monetary Integration in the Euro Area," DNB Working Papers 308, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.