A Structural Approach to Explaining Incomplete Exchange-Rate Pass-Through and Pricing-to-Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 98 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waldyr Areosa & Marta Areosa, 2012. "The Signaling Effect of Exchange Rates: pass-through under dispersed information," Working Papers Series 282, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Anna Laura Baraldi & Christian Rojas, 2011. "Cost Pass-Through with Network Externalities," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(3), pages 177-199, December.
- Kazuki Onji, 2009. "A Tale of Pork Prices: Evasion and Attenuation of a Japanese Tariff," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 382, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2013.
"Export Performance, Invoice Currency, and Heterogeneous Exchange Rate Pass-Through,"
13_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2013. "Export performance, invoice currency, and heterogeneous exchange rate pass-through," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2013/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2013. "Export performance, invoice currency, and heterogeneous exchange rate pass-through," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- David Berger & Jon Faust & John H. Rogers & Kai Steverson, 2009.
"Border prices and retail prices,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
972, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Baxter, Marianne & Landry, Anthony E., 2012. "IKEA: product, pricing, and pass-through," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 1-32.
- Mary Amiti & Oleg Itskhoki & Jozef Konings, 2012.
"Importers, Exporters, and Exchange Rate Disconnect,"
NBER Working Papers
18615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amiti, Mary & Itskhoki, Oleg & Konings, Jozef, 2012. "Importers, Exporters, and Exchange Rate Disconnect," CEPR Discussion Papers 9260, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mary Amiti & Oleg Itskhoki & Jozef Konings, 2012. "Importers, exporters, and exchange rate disconnect," Working Paper Research 238, National Bank of Belgium.
- Mary Amiti & Oleg Itskhoki & Jozef Konings, 2012. "Importers, exporters, and exchange rate disconnect," Staff Reports 586, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marianne Baxter & Anthony Landry, 2012. "IKEA: product, pricing, and pass-through," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 132, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ayako Saiki, 2011. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Monetary Integration in the Euro Area," DNB Working Papers 308, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Friberg, Richard & Paterson, Robert W & Richardson, Andrew D, 2010. "Why is there a home bias? A case study of Wine," CEPR Discussion Papers 7885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kazuki Onji, 2009. "A tale of pork prices : evasion and attenuation of a Japanese tariff," Trade Working Papers 22883, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Cédric Durand & Antonia Lòpez-Villavicencio, 2011. "On the link between distribution's margins and exchange rates: the role of globalization," Working Papers hal-00611862, HAL.
- Cédric Durand & Antonia Lòpez-Villavicencio, 2011. "On the link between distribution's margins and exchange rates: the role of globalization," CEPN Working Papers hal-00611862, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.