Some Evolutionary Economics of Family Partnerships
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 97 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Francesconi & Christian Ghiglino & Motty Perry, 2010.
"On the Origin of the Family,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp534, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Francesconi, Marco & Ghiglino, Christian & Perry, Motty, 2010. "On the Origin of the Family," CEPR Discussion Papers 7629, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Francesconi & Christian Ghiglino & Motty Perry, 2010. "On the Origin of the Family," Economics Discussion Papers 682, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Francesconi, Marco & Ghiglino, Christian & Perry, Motty, 2013. "On the Origin of the Family," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1028, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Motty Perry & Christian Ghiglino & Marco Francesconi, 2010. "On the Origin of the Family," 2010 Meeting Papers 581, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francesconi, Marco & Ghiglino, Christian & Perry, Motty, 2009. "On the Origin of the Family," IZA Discussion Papers 4637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shelly Lundberg & Robert A. Pollak, 2007.
"The American Family and Family Economics,"
NBER Working Papers
12908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bonneuil, Noël, 2010. "Family regulation as a moving target in the demographic transition," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 239-248, March.
- Guzmán, Ricardo Andrés & Weisdorf, Jacob Louis, 2010.
"Product variety and the demographic transition,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 74-76, April.
- Weisdorf, Jacob & Guzmán, Ricardo Andrés, 2009. "Product variety and the demand for children," MPRA Paper 14228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Barrera Gutiérrez, 2011. "El vacío institucional en el modelo de elección racional aplicado a la fecundidad," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 13(25), pages 223-248, July-Dece.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.