Caps on Political Lobbying: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 96 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaplan, Todd R. & Luski, Israel & Wettstein, David, 2003.
"Innovative activity and sunk cost,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 1111-1133, October.
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Gale, Ian L, 1998.
"Caps on Political Lobbying,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 643-51, June.
- Gavious, Arieh & Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner, 2000.
"Bid Costs and Endogenous Bid Caps,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
01-19, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Todd Kaplan, 2001.
"All-Pay Auctions with Variable Rewards,"
0109, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Marco Faravelli & Luca Stanca, 2010.
"When Less is More: Rationing and Rent Dissipation in Stochastic Contests,"
197, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Faravelli, Marco & Stanca, Luca, 2012. "When less is more: Rationing and rent dissipation in stochastic contests," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 170-183.
- Marco Faravelli & Luca Stanca, 2010. "When Less is More: Rationing and Rent Dissipation in Stochastic Contests," Discussion Papers Series 412, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Todd R. Kaplan, 2010.
"Vote or Shout,"
1006, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Grossmann, 2011. "Endogenous Liquidity Constraints in a Dynamic Contest," Working Papers 0148, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Kline, Brendan, 2009. "A restriction on lobbyist donations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 129-132, September.
- Kaplan, Todd R, 2008.
"Communication of Preferences in Contests for Contracts,"
18696, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 2009.
- Todd Kaplan, 2012. "Communication of preferences in contests for contracts," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 487-503, October.
- René Kirkegaard, 2007. "Comparative Statics and Welfare in Heterogeneous Contests: Bribes, Caps, and Performance Thresholds," Working Papers 0702, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Ian L. Gale, 2006.
"Caps on Political Lobbying: Reply,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(4), pages 1355-1360, September.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2010. "The Optimal Defense of Networks of Targets," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1251, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Grossmann & Helmut Dietl, 2012. "Asymmetric contests with liquidity constraints," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 150(3), pages 691-713, March.
- Ivan Pastine & Tuvana Pastine, 2012. "All-Pay Contests with Constraints," Working Papers 201204, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ivan Pastine & Tuvana Pastine, 2009. "Caps on Political Contributions, Monetary Penalties and Politician Preferences," Working Papers 200912, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ron Seigel, 2009. "Asymmetric Contests with Conditional Investments," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000201, David K. Levine.
- Pastine, Ivan & Pastine, Tuvana, 2006.
"Politician Preferences and Caps on Political Lobbying,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ivan Pastine & Tuvana Pastine, 2006. "Politician Preferences and Caps on Political Lobbying," Working Papers 200619, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Minoru Kitahara & Ryo Ogawa, 2010. "All-Pay Auctions with Handicaps," ISER Discussion Paper 0781, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Jun 2010.
- Ivan Pastine & Tuvana Pastine, 2010. "Politician preferences, law-abiding lobbyists and caps on political contributions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 81-101, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.