Implications of Intellectual Property Rights for Dynamic Gains from Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 95 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grossman, Gene & Lai, Edwin, 2002.
"International Protection of Intellectual Property,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M Grossman & Edwin L Lai, 2004. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000442, David K. Levine.
- Grossman, G.M. & Lai, E., 2001. "International Protection of intellectual Property," Papers 215, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M. Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," CESifo Working Paper Series 790, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gene Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," NBER Working Papers 8704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blair,Roger D. & Cotter,Thomas F., 2005. "Intellectual Property," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521833165, October.
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1997.
" Technological Diffusion, Convergence, and Growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1995. "Technological Diffusion, Convergence, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 5151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sala-i-martin, X. & Barro, R.J., 1995. "technological Diffusion, Convergence and Growth," Papers 735, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1995. "Technological diffusion, convergence and growth," Economics Working Papers 116, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1995. "Technological Diffusion, Convergence and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1255, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1993.
"Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1247-80, November.
- Helpman, E., 1992. "Innovation, Imitation and intellectual Property Rights," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1597, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights," NBER Working Papers 4081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michelle P. Connolly & Diego Valderrama, 2005. "North-South technological diffusion and dynamic gains from trade," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2004-24, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Michelle P. Connolly & Diego Valderrama, 2005. "North-South technological diffusion and dynamic gains from trade," Working Paper Series 2004-24, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Blair,Roger D. & Cotter,Thomas F., 2005. "Intellectual Property," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521540674, October.
- Stryszowski Piotr K, 2006.
"Intellectual Property Rights, Globalization and Growth,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(4), pages 1-33, November.
- Stryszowski, P.K., 2006. "Intellectual Property Rights, Globalization and Growth," Discussion Paper 2006-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Piotr Stryszowski, 2006. "Intellectual Property Rights, Globalization and Growth," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1086, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Alireza Naghavi & Yingyi Tsai, 2012.
"Cross-Border Intellectual Property Rights: Contract Enforcement and Absorptive Capacity,"
2012.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- A. Naghavi & Y. Tsai, 2012. "Cross-border intellectual property rights: contract enforcement and absorptive capacity," Working Papers wp809, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mondal, Debasis & Ranjan Gupta, Manash, 2009. "Endogenous imitation and endogenous growth in a North-South model: A theoretical analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 668-684, December.
- Caregari, Davide, 2010.
"Diritti di proprietà intellettuale: sviluppi recenti e prospettive di riforma
[Intellectual property rights: recent developements and reform prospects]," MPRA Paper 28132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fukui, E. Tani & Hammer, Alexander B. & Jones, Lin Z., 2013. "Are U.S. exports influenced by stronger IPR protection measures in recipient markets?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 179-188.
- Kristie Briggs, 2010. "Intellectual property rights and development: the spatial relationships," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(5), pages 525-543, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.