The Fed Response to Equity Prices and Inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 94 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bill Dupor, 2002. "The Natural Rate of Q," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 96-101, May.
- Sharon Kozicki, 1999. "How useful are Taylor rules for monetary policy?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 5-33.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1998.
"Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and Some Theory,"
NBER Working Papers
6442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2000. "Monetary Policy Rules And Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence And Some Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 115(1), pages 147-180, February.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1998. "Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and Some Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 1908, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1997. "Monetary policy rules and macroeconomic stability: Evidence and some theory," Economics Working Papers 350, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 1999.
- Clarida, R. & Gali, J. & Gertler, M., 1998. "Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and some Theory," Working Papers 98-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Vicente da Gama Machado, 2012. "Monetary Policy, Asset Prices and Adaptive Learning," Working Papers Series 274, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit, 2005.
"Monetary Policy and Dividend Growth in Germany: Long-Run Structural Modelling versus Bounds Testing Approach,"
Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim
250/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit, 2006. "Monetary policy and dividend growth in Germany: long-run structural modelling versus bounds testing approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(12), pages 1409-1423.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Haan, Leo de & Sterken, Elmer, 2004.
"Asset Price Shocks, Real Expenditures, and Financial Structure:A Multi-Country Analysis,"
CCSO Working Papers
200411, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Leo de Haan & Elmer Sterken, 2008. "Asset Price Shocks, Real Expenditures, and Financial Structure: A Multi-Country Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2342, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Leo de Haan & Elmer Sterken, 2004. "Asset Price Shocks, Real Expenditures, and Financial Structure: A Multi-Country Analysis," DNB Working Papers 014, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit, 2005. "(How) Do Stock Market Returns React to Monetary Policy? - An ARDL Cointegration Analysis for Germany," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 253/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Ansgar Belke, 2009.
"Die Auswirkungen der Geldmenge und des Kreditvolumens auf die Immobilienpreise: ein ARDL-Ansatz für Deutschland,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
953, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ansgar Belke, 2010. "Die Auswirkungen der Geldmenge und des Kreditvolumens auf die Immobilienpreise – Ein ARDL-Ansatz für Deutschland," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 230(2), pages 138-162.
- Belke, Ansgar, 2010. "Die Auswirkungen der Geldmenge und des Kreditvolumens auf die Immobilienpreise: Ein ARDL-Ansatz für Deutschland," IBES DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 183, University of Duisburg-Essen, Faculty for Economics and Business Administration.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2009.
"Liquidity and Asset Prices: How Strong Are the Linkages?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
860, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Dreger & J¨¹rgen Wolters, 2011. "Liquidity and Asset Prices: How Strong are the Linkages?," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 43-52, February.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2009. "Liquidity and Asset Prices: How Strong Are the Linkages?," Working Paper / FINESS 7.4A, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação, 2005. "Monetary policy and asset prices: the investment channel," NIPE Working Papers 3/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- F Alexandre & P Bacao, 2006. "Investment and Non-fundamental Movements in Asset Prices: is there a role for monetary policy?," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 11(1), pages 65-95, March.
- Hoffmann, Andreas, 2012. "Did the Fed and ECB react asymmetrically with respect to asset market developments?," Working Papers 103, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Honohan, Patrick & Leddin, Anthony J, 2005.
"Ireland in EMU: More Shocks, Less Insulation?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Honohan & Anthony Leddin, 2005. "Ireland in EMU: more shocks, less insulation?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp94, IIIS.
- Taipalus, Katja, 2012. "Detecting asset price bubbles with time-series methods," Scientific Monographs E:47/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Dong Jin Lee & Jong Chil Son, 2011. "Nonlinearity and Structural Breaks in Monetary Policy Rules with Stock Prices," Working papers 2011-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Hoffmann, Andreas, 2009. "Fear of depression - Asymmetric monetary policy with respect to asset markets," MPRA Paper 17522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.