Propensity-Score Matching with Instrumental Variables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 91 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heckman, James J, 1990. "Varieties of Selection Bias," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 313-18, May.
- S. Darolles & Y. Fan & J. P. Florens & E. Renault, 2011.
"Nonparametric Instrumental Regression,"
Econometric Society, vol. 79(5), pages 1541-1565, 09.
- DAROLLES, Serge & FLORENS, Jean-Pierre & RENAULT, Éric, 2002. "Nonparametric Instrumental Regression," Cahiers de recherche 2002-05, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Serge Darolles & Jean-Pierre Florens & Eric Renault, 2000. "Nonparametric Instrumental Regression," Working Papers 2000-17, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Darolles, Serge & Fan, Yanqin & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Renault, Eric, 2003. "Non Parametric Instrumental Regression," IDEI Working Papers 228, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2010.
- Mitali Das, 2000. "Instrumental Variables Estimation of Nonparametric Models with Discrete Endogenous Regressors," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1008, Econometric Society.
- Alberto Abadie, 2000. "Semiparametric Estimation of Instrumental Variable Models for Causal Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:inseep:2000-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 1998. "Causal Effects in Non-Experimental Studies: Re-Evaluating the Evaluation of Training Programs," NBER Working Papers 6586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jinyong Hahn, 1998. "On the Role of the Propensity Score in Efficient Semiparametric Estimation of Average Treatment Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 315-332, March.
- Bart, COCKX & Jean, RIES, 2004.
"The Exhaustion of Unemployment Benefits in Belgium. Does it Enhance the Probability of Employment ?,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2004016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Cockx, Bart & Ries, Jean, 2004. "The Exhaustion of Unemployment Benefits in Belgium: Does it Enhance the Probability of Employment?," IZA Discussion Papers 1177, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bart Cockx & Jean Ries, 2004. "The Exhaustion of Unemployment Benefits in Belgium. Does it Enhance the Probability of Employment?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1226, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bover, Olympia, 2006. "Wealth Effects on Consumption: Microeconometric Estimates from a New Survey of Household Finances," CEPR Discussion Papers 5874, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- A. Affuso, 2007. "Credit rationing and real assets: evidence from Italian panel data," Economics Department Working Papers 2007-EP09, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Mariagrazia Squicciarini, 2008. "Science Parks’ tenants versus out-of-Park firms: who innovates more? A duration model," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 45-71, February.
- Olympia Bover, 2005. "Wealth effects on consumption: microeconometric estimates from the Spanish survey of household finances," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0522, Banco de Espa�a.
- Jay Bhattacharya & William B. Vogt, 2007. "Do Instrumental Variables Belong in Propensity Scores?," NBER Technical Working Papers 0343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manca, A & Austin, P. C, 2008. "Using propensity score methods to analyse individual patient-level cost-effectiveness data from observational studies," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/20, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.