Sanctions: Some Simple Analytics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 89 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & J. David Richardson, 1997. "Determinants and Effectiveness of "Aggressively Unilateral" U.S. Trade Actions," NBER Chapters, in: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 215-243 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Maxim Engers, 1990.
NBER Working Papers
3399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, J. & Engers, M., 1990. "Sanctions," ISER Discussion Paper 0221, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Jonathan Eaton & Maxim Engers, 1993. "Sanctions," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 14, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1990. "Economic Sanctions Reconsidered: 2nd Edition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 82.
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & Thomas O. Bayard, 1994. "Reciprocity and Retaliation in U.S. Trade Policy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 78.
- Kevin O'Rourke, 2005.
"The worldwide economic impact of the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars,"
Trinity Economics Papers
200059, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- O'Rourke, Kevin H, 2005. "The Worldwide Economic Impact of the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars," CEPR Discussion Papers 5079, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin O'Rourke, 2005. "The worldwide economic impact of the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars," Trinity Economics Papers tep9, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2005. "The Worldwide Economic Impact of the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars," NBER Working Papers 11344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klimenko, Mikhail M., 2002. "Trade interdependence, the international financial institutions, and the recent evolution of sovereign-debt renegotiations," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 177-209, October.
- repec:tcd:wpaper:tep9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2006.
"War and Welfare: Britain, France and the United States 1807-14,"
Trinity Economics Papers
tep2008, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Kevin H.O'Rourke, 2006. "War and Welfare: Britain, France and the United States 1807-14," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp119, IIIS.
- Kohlscheen, Emanuel & O'Connell, Stephen A., 2006.
"A Sovereign Debt Model with Trade Credit and Reserves,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
743, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen & Stephen A O'Connell, 2006. "A Sovereign Debt Model with Trade Credit and Reserves," WEF Working Papers 0004, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Leonard Caruana & Hugh Rockoff, 2001. "A Wolfram in Sheep's Clothing: U.S. Economic Warfare in Spain, 1940-1944," NBER Historical Working Papers 0132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kletzer, Kenneth, 2005. "Aid and Sanctions," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5hq5d9gp, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Denise Guthrie & Erick Duchesne, 2003. "(Mis)Selection Effects and Sovereignty Costs: An Alternative Measure of the Costs of Sanctions," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20032, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.