Change in U.S. Tariffs: The Role of Import Prices and Commercial Policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 88 (1998)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Efthymios Pavlidis & Nicos Pavlidis, 2012. "Dynamic Estimation of Trade Costs from Real Exchange Rates," Working Papers 21883757, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Jonathan E. Haskel & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2000.
"Have Falling Tariffs and Transportation Costs Raised U.S. Wage Inequality?,"
NBER Working Papers
7539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan E. Haskel & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2003. "Have Falling Tariffs and Transportation Costs Raised US Wage Inequality?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 630-650, 09.
- Eric W. Bond & Mario J. Crucini & Tristan Potter & Joel Rodrigue, 2012.
"Misallocation and Productivity Effects of the Smoot-Hawley Tariff,"
NBER Working Papers
18034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Bond & Mario Crucini & Joel Rodrigue & Tristan Potter, 2013. "Misallocation and Productivity Effects of the Smoot-Hawley Tariff," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(1), pages 120-134, January.
- Bown, Chad P., 2014. "Trade policy instruments over time," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6757, The World Bank.
- Douglas A. Irwin & Randall S. Kroszner, 1997.
"Interests, Institutions, and Ideology in the Republican Conversion to Trade Liberalization, 1934-1945,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
137, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Douglas A. Irwin & Randall S. Kroszner, 1997. "Interests, Institutions, and Ideology in the Republican Conversion to Trade Liberalization, 1934-1945," NBER Working Papers 6112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sherman, Richard, 2002. "Import prices and the political economy of tariffs: evidence from Germany, Japan, and the United States, 1954-1994," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 11-17, June.
- Petros C. Mavroidis & Kamal Saggi, 2013. "What is not so cool about US COOL regulations? A critical analysis of the Appellate Body's ruling on US-COOL," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 13-00016, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.