How Are Participanats Investing Their Accounts in Participant-Directed Individual Account Pension Plans?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 88 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- César Alonso-Borrego & Antonio Romero-Medina, 2008.
"Students' assessment of higher education in Spain,"
Economics Working Papers
we084823, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Cesar Alonso-Borrego & Antonio Romero-Medina, 2010. "Wage expectations for higher education students in Spain," Economics Working Papers we1016, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- César Alonso-Borrego & Antonio Romero-Medina, 2008. "Students’ Assessment of Higher Education in Spain," Working Papers 2008-31, FEDEA.
- Scott Weisbenner, 1999. "Do pension plans with participant investment choice teach households to hold more equity?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Srinivas, P.S. & Whitehouse, Edward & Yermo, Juan, 2000.
"Regulating private pension funds’ structure, performance and investments: cross-country evidence,"
14753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Srinivas, P.S. & Whitehouse, Edward & Yermo, Juan, 2000. "Regulating private pension funds'structure, performance, and investments : cross-country evidence," Social Protection Discussion Papers 23302, The World Bank.
- Covadonga Gijón Tascón & Teresa Garín-Muñoz, & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2012. "Satisfaction and protection of individual mobile telecommunications consumers," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2012-21, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- VanDerhei, Jack L. & Olsen, Kelly A., 2000. "Social Security investment accounts: lessons from participant-directed 401(k) data," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 65-78, 00.
- Thomas L. Hungerford, 2003. "U.S. Workers' Investment Decisions for Participant-Directed Defined Contribution Pension Assets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_375, Levy Economics Institute.
- Sautner, Zacharias & Weber, Martin, 2005. "Corporate Governance and the Design of Stock Option Programs," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 05-32, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.