Productivity Growth, Technical Progress, and Efficiency Change in Industrialized Countries: Reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 87 (1997)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2005. "Evaluating cost efficiency and returns to scale in the Life Insurance Corporation of India using data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 261-285, December.
- Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2009.
"The Luenberger productivity indicator: An economic specification leading to infeasibilities,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 597-600, May.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2008. "The Luenberger Productivity Indicator: An Economic Specifcation Leading to Infeasibilities," Working Papers 2008-ECO-09, IESEG School of Management.
- Maria Francesca Cracolici & Peter Nijkamp, 2006. "Efficiency and Productivity of Italian Tourist Destinations: A Quantitative Estimation based on Data Envelopment Analysis and the Malmquist Method," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-096/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:lan:wpaper:3334 is not listed on IDEAS
- Afonso, António & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2010.
"Public and private inputs in aggregate production and growth: a cross-country efficiency approach,"
Working Paper Series
1154, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2010. "Public and Private Inputs in Aggregate Production and Growth: A Cross-country Efficiency Approach," Working Papers 2010/09, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- repec:lan:wpaper:3055 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergey Anokhin & Joakim Wincent & Erkko Autio, 2011. "Operationalizing opportunities in entrepreneurship research: use of data envelopment analysis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 39-57, July.
- C F Chen & Kwok Tong Soo, 2009. "Some university students are more equal than others: Evidence from England," Working Papers 600480, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Maniadakis, Nikolaos & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 2004. "A cost Malmquist productivity index," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 396-409, April.
- repec:lan:wpaper:3057 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Chunhua, 2011. "Sources of energy productivity growth and its distribution dynamics in China," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 279-292, January.
- Martín-Bofarull, Mónica, 2000. "Technical Progress And Efficiency Change In Spanish Port System," ERSA conference papers ersa00p134, European Regional Science Association.
- Chemak, Fraj, 2011. "Technical Change Performance and Water Use Efficiency in the Irrigated Areas: Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114311, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chang, Ching-Cheng & Luh, Yir-Hueih, 1999. "Efficiency change and growth in productivity: the Asian growth experience," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 551-570.
- Lissitsa, Alexej & Rungsuriyawiboon, Supawat, 2006. "Agricultural Productivity Growth in the European Union and Transition Countries," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25353, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- SIMAR, Léopold & WILSON, Paul W., 1998.
"Productivity growth in industrialized countries,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1998036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.