AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 87 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Schwartz, Anna J., 2000.
"Measuring real economic effects of bailouts: historical perspectives on how countries in financial distress have fared with and without bailouts,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 81-167, December.
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 2000. "Measuring Real Economic Effects of Bailouts: Historical Perspectives on How Countries in Financial Distress Have Fared With and Without Bailouts," NBER Working Papers 7701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia M. Buch & Ralph P. Heinrich & Lusine Lusinyan & Mechthild Schrooten, 2000.
"Russia's Debt Crisis and the Unofficial Economy,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
208, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Valentijn Bilsen & Elena Mitina, 1999. "Financing Firm Start-up and Restructuring in Transition Countries: Evidence from Belarus, the Ukraine and Russia," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp150, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Newell, Andrew & Reilly, Barry, 1997.
"Rates of Return to Educational Qualifications in the Transitional Economies,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
03/97, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Andrew Newell & Barry Reilly, 1999. "Rates of Return to Educational Qualifications in the Transitional Economies," Education Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 67-84.
- Olga Popova, 2010. "Corruption, Voting and Employment Status: Evidence from Russian Parliamentary Elections," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp428, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.