Challenges of China's Economic System for Economic Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 87 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qing Gong Yang & Paul Temple, 2009.
"Reform and Competitive Selection in China: An Analysis of Firm Exits,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers
0409, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Yang, Qing Gong & Temple, Paul, 2012. "Reform and competitive selection in China: An analysis of firm exits," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 286-299.
- Qing Gong, Yang, 2004. "Entry, Exit and the Dynamics of Productivity Growth in Chinese Manufacturing Industry," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp284, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Yu, Xiaohua & Abler, David G. & Peng, Chao, 2008.
"Dancing with the Dragon Heads: Enforcement, Innovations and Efficiency of Contracts between Agricultural Processors and Farmers in China,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6144, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Xiaohua Yu & David Abler & Chao Peng, 2011. "Dancing with the Dragon Heads: Enforcement, Innovations and Efficiency of Contracts between Agricultural Processors and Farmers in China," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 63, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Trien Le & Trevor Buck, 2011. "State ownership and listed firm performance: a universally negative governance relationship?," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 227-248, May.
- Yingyi Qian, 1999. "The Institutional Foundations of China's Market Transition," Working Papers 99011, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Tao, Zhigang & Zhu, Tian, 2001. "An agency theory of transactions without contract enforcement: The case of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-14.
- Ahrens, Joachim & Jünemann, Patrick, 2010. "Transitional institutions, institutional complementarities and economic performance in China: A 'Varieties of Capitalism' approach," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2010-11, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2006. "Economic-Social Interaction during China’s Transition," Working Paper Series 680, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.