Some Thoughts on Practical Stabilization Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 87 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Freeman & Finn Kydland, 1998.
"Monetary aggregates and output,"
9813, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Joachim Scheide, 2003. "Macroeconomic Policy Coordination in Europe � an Agnostic View," Kiel Working Papers 1174, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- BIRMAN Andrei, 2012. "A VAR Analysis on the Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in Romania," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
- Colin Hunt, 2005. "Discretion and Cyclicality in Irish Budgetary Management 1969-2003," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 36(3), pages 295-321.
- Alan J. Auerbach & William G. Gale, 2009.
"Activist Fiscal Policy to Stabilize Economic Activity,"
NBER Working Papers
15407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & William G. Gale, 2009. "Activist fiscal policy to stabilize economic activity," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 327-374.
- Stilianos Fountas & Agapitos Papagapitos, 1999.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Evidence and Implications for European Monetary Union,"
35, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 1999.
- Fountas, Stilianos & Papagapitos, Agapitos, 2001. "The monetary transmission mechanism: evidence and implications for European Monetary Union," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 397-404, March.
- Chadha, J.S. & Charles Nolan, 2002.
"Optimal Simple Rules for the Conduct of Monetary and Fiscal Policy,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0224, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chadha, Jagjit S. & Nolan, Charles, 2007. "Optimal simple rules for the conduct of monetary and fiscal policy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 665-689, December.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Charles Nolan, 2004. "Optimal Simple Rules for the Conduct of Monetary and Fiscal Policy," CDMA Working Paper Series 200406, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles M., 1998. "Intertemporal general equilibrium and monetary theory," CORE Discussion Papers 1998053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John B. Taylor, 2009.
"The Lack Of An Empirical Rationale For A Revival Of Discretionary Fiscal Policy,"
Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(2), pages 9-13, 07.
- John B. Taylor, 2009. "The Lack of an Empirical Rationale for a Revival of Discretionary Fiscal Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 550-55, May.
- Matías Vernengo & Esteban Pérez Caldentey, 2010. "All is Quiet in the Fiscal Front: Fiscal Policy for the Global Economic Crisis," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2010_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Diego E. Vacaflores, 2013. "Monetary Transfers in the U.S.: How Efficient Are Tax Rebates?," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 26-48, November.
- Zafirovski, Milan, 2002. "Reconsidering equilibrium: a socio-economic perspective," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 559-579.
- Kristina Spantig, 2013. "Keynesian Dominance in Crisis Therapy," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 45-2013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gustav A. Horn & Sebastian Gechert & Katja Rietzler & Kai D. Schmid, 2014. "Streitfall Fiskalpolitik," IMK Report 92-2014, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland, 1998. "Economic Fluctuations in a Small Open Economy – Real versus Nominal Shocks," Discussion Papers 215, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Devine, Máiréad & McCoy, Daniel, 1997. "Inflation Targeting: A Review of the Issues," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/97, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Marc Robinson, 2009. "Accrual Budgeting and Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 09/84, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Boyer, 1998. "De « La Théorie Générale » à la Nouvelle Économie Classique : Une réflexion sur la nouveauté en macroéconomie," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(1), pages 7-56.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.