Argentina's Convertibility Plan and the IMF
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 87 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2005.
"International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina,"
NBER Working Papers
11353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathryn M. E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2007. "International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina," NBER Chapters, in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 297-348 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2004. "International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina," Working Papers 532, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Roberto Frankel & Martín Rapetti, 2010.
"A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America,"
CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs
2010-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Roberto Frenkel & Martin Rapetti, 2010. "A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Birdsall, Nancy & de la Torre, Augusto & Caicedo, Felipe Valencia, 2010. "The Washington consensus : assessing a damaged brand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5316, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.