Some Effects of Taxes on Schooling and Training
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 86 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lance Lochner & Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2002. "Human Capital Formation with Endogenous Credit Constraints," NBER Working Papers 8815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vogel, Edgar & Ludwig, Alexander & Börsch-Supan, Axel, 2011. "Aging and Pension Reform in a Two-Region World: The Role of Human Capital," MEA discussion paper series 11246, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Salvatore Barbaro, 2004. "Tax Distortion, Countervailing Subsidies and Income Redistribution," Departmental Discussion Papers 121, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Christian Jaag, 2005. "The Role of Endogenous Skill Choice in an Aging Economy," Public Economics 0505005, EconWPA.
- Luis P. Correia, 2006. "Schooling, learning on-the-job, earnings and inequality," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/585, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Alexander Ludwig & Thomas Schelkle & Edgar Vogel, 2012.
"Demographic Change, Human Capital and Welfare,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(1), pages 94-107, January.
- Ludwig, Alexander & Schelkle, Thomas & Vogel, Edgar, 2010. "Demographic Change, Human Capital and Welfare," MEA discussion paper series 10196, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Alexander Ludwig & Thomas Schelkle & Edgar Vogel, 2011. "Code and data files for "Demographic Change, Human Capital and Welfare"," Computer Codes 08-168, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Alexander Ludwig & Thomas Schelkle & Edgar Vogel, 2011. "Online Appendix to "Demographic Change, Human Capital and Welfare"," Technical Appendices 08-168, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Philip Trostel & Ian Walker, 2006.
"Education and Work,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 377-399.
- Trostel, P. & Walker, I., 2000. "Education and Work," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 554, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- repec:fip:fedfap:2000-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. David, 2005. "Reforming the Taxation of Human Capital: A Modest Proposal for Promoting Economic Growth," HEW 0502002, EconWPA.
- Jan Boone & Ruud de Mooij, 2000.
"Tax policy in a model of search with training,"
CPB Research Memorandum
161, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Boone, J. & Mooij, R.A. de, 2000. "Tax Policy in a Model of Search with Training," Discussion Paper 2000-07, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan Boone & Ruud A. De Mooij, 2000. "Tax Policy in a Model of Search with Training," CESifo Working Paper Series 232, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boone, J. & Mooij, R.A. de, 2000. "Tax Policy in a Model of Search with Training," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-83745, Tilburg University.
- Paul A. David, . "Reforming the Taxation of Human Capital: A Modest Proposal," Working Papers 01007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- George R. Zodrow, 2007. "Should Capital Income be Subject to Consumption-Based Taxation?," Working Papers 0715, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Kirk A. Collins & James Davies, 2003. "Measuring Effective Tax Rates on Human Capital: Methodology and an Application to Canada," CESifo Working Paper Series 965, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kirk A. Collins & James B. Davies, 2002. "Measuring Effective Tax Rates on Human Capital: The Canadian Case," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20025, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.