On Strategic Commitment: Contracting versus Investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 85 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderlini, Luca & Felli, Leonardo & Immordino, Giovanni & Riboni, Alessandro, 2011.
"Legal Institutions, Innovation and Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Giovanni Immordino & Alessandro Riboni, 2013. "Legal Institutions, Innovation, And Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54, pages 937-956, 08.
- Anderlini, Luca & Felli, Leonardo & Immordino, Giovanni & Riboni, Alessandro, 2011. "Legal Institutions, Innovation and Growth," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7722, Paris Dauphine University.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Giovanni Immordino & Alessandro Riboni, 2011. "Legal Institutions, Innovation and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 3489, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Giovanni Immordino & Alessandro Riboni, 2010. "Legal Institutions, Innovation and Growth," CSEF Working Papers 256, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jie-A-Joen,Clive & Belderbos,René & Sleuwaegen,Leo, 1998. "Local content requirements, vertical cooperation, and foreign direct investment," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- Mehlum, Halvor & Ove Moene, Karl, 2011. "Aggressive elites and vulnerable entrepreneurs - trust and cooperation in the shadow of conflict," Memorandum 16/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 1996. "Profit sharing regulation and repeated bargaining with a shut-down option," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 339-368, December.
- Jorge Montesinos & Eduardo Saavedra, 2012. "Algunos Alcances en torno a la Institucionalidad y Renegociación de Concesiones en la Infraestructura de Transporte de Uso Público en Perú," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv277, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.