Poverty, Food Consumption, and Nutrition during the Transition to the Market Economy in Eastern Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 84 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stillman, Steven, 2006. "Health and nutrition in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union during the decade of transition: A review of the literature," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 104-146, January.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel, 1998. "Determinants of child health during the economic transition in Romania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2045-2056, November.
- Sabina Alkire and Suman Seth, 2013. "Multidimensional Poverty Reduction in India between 1999 and 2006: Where and How?," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp060, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Moon, Wanki & Beuchat, Larry R. & Resurreccion, Anna V.A. & Paraskova, Pavlina & Jordanov, Jordan & Chinnan, Manjeet S., 1999. "Pensioners And Food Intake Patterns In A Transition Economy," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21590, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Bhattarai, Saroj & Immink, Maarten D. C. & Kumar, Shubh K., 1996. "Managing interactions between household food security and preschooler health:," 2020 vision discussion papers 16, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ralitza Dimova & Ira N. Gang & Monnet Gbakou & Daniel Hoffman, 2011.
"Can economic crises be good for your diet?,"
299, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Zeller, Manfred, 1996. "How can safety nets do more with less?," FCND discussion papers 16, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ferdaus Hossain & Helen H. Jensen, 1998. "Adjustments in Demand during Lithuania's Economic Transition," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 98-wp190, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Bhattarai, Saroj & Immink, Maarten D. C. & Kumar, Shubh K., 1996. "Managing interactions between household food security and preschooler health," FCND discussion papers 16, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stillman, Steven & Thomas, Duncan, 2004. "The Effect of Economic Crises on Nutritional Status: Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 1092, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thiele, S. & Weiss, C., 2003. "Consumer demand for food diversity: evidence for Germany," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 99-115, April.
- Moon, Wanki & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Beuchat, Larry R. & Resurreccion, Anna V. A. & Paraskova, Pavlina & Jordanov, Jordan & Chinnan, Manjeet S., 2002. "Food intake patterns of the unemployed and pensioners in Bulgaria," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(7-8), pages 621-637, November.
- Moon, Wanki & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & A. Resurreccion, Anna V. & Paraskova, Pavlina & R. Beuchat, Larry & Jordanov, Jordan & Chinnan, Manjeet S., 1998. "Consumer concerns about nutritional attributes in a transition economy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 357-369, October.
- Claudia Rokx & Rae Galloway & Lynn Brown, 2002. "Prospects for Improving Nutrition in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14009, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.