Affirmative Action and the Racial Wage Gap
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 83 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zheng Fang & Chris Sakellariou, 2013.
"Discrimination in the Equilibrium Search Model with Wage-Tenure Contracts,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 451-480, November.
- FANG Zheng & Chris SAKELLARIOU, 2010. "Discrimination in the Equilibrium Search Model with Wage-Tenure Contracts," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 1004, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Fang, Zheng & Sakellariou, Chris, 2010. "Discrimination in the Equilibrium Search Model with Wage-Tenure Contracts," MPRA Paper 27515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter & Weinberg,Bruce, 2005.
"People People: Social Capital and the Labor-Market Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups,"
002, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Lex Borghans & Bas ter Weel & Bruce A. Weinberg, 2006. "People People: Social Capital and the Labor-Market Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups," NBER Working Papers 11985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter & Weinberg,Bruce A., 2005. "People People: Social Capital and the Labor-Market - Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups," Research Memoranda 002, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas & Weinberg, Bruce A., 2005. "People People: Social Capital and the Labor-Market Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 1494, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Canaday, Neil & Tamura, Robert, 2009.
"White discrimination in provision of black education: Plantations and towns,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1490-1530, July.
- Canaday, Neil & Tamura, Robert, 2007. "White discrimination in provision of black education: plantations and towns," MPRA Paper 7723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glenn C. Loury, 1998. "Discrimination in the Post-Civil Rights Era: Beyond Market Interactions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 117-126, Spring.
- Chay, Kenneth Y. & Lee, David S., 2000. "Changes in relative wages in the 1980s Returns to observed and unobserved skills and black-white wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 1-38, November.
- David Card & Thomas Lemieux, 1994. "Changing Wage Structure and Black-White Differentials Among Men and Women: A Longitudinal Analysis," NBER Working Papers 4755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James P. Smith, 2004. "Race and Ethnicity in the Labor Market: Trends over the Short and Long Run," Labor and Demography 0402008, EconWPA.
- Bas ter Weel & Lex Borghans & Bruce A. Weinberg, 2013. "People Skills and the Labor-Market Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups," CPB Discussion Paper 253, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.