Consumption and the Recession of 1990-1991
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 83 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Coibion, 2012.
"Are the Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks Big or Small?,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 1-32, April.
- Olivier Coibion, 2011. "Are the Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks Big or Small?," NBER Working Papers 17034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Coibion, 2011. "Are the effects of monetary policy shocks big or small?," Working Papers 90, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Amberger, Korie, 2013. "The Role of Capital on Noise Shocks," MPRA Paper 46483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maciej K. Dudek, 2004.
"Expectation Formation and Endogenous Fluctuations in Aggregate Demand,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
103, Econometric Society.
- Maciej K. Dudek, 2005. "Expectation Formation and Endogenous Fluctuations in Aggregate Demand," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 263, Society for Computational Economics.
- Patrick Hürtgen, 2011. "Consumer Misperceptions, Uncertain Fundamentals, and the Business Cycle," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse10_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Zeno Enders & Michael Kleemann & Gernot Müller, 2013. "Growth Expectations, Undue Optimism, and Short-Run Fluctuations," CESifo Working Paper Series 4548, CESifo Group Munich.
- Beaudry, Paul & Portier, Franck, 2013.
"News Driven Business Cycles: Insights and Challenges,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Beaudry & Franck Portier, 2013. "News Driven Business Cycles: Insights and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 19411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enders, Zeno & Kleemann, Michael & Müller, Gernot, 2013. "Undue optimism and economic activity," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80009, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.