Unilateral Divorce and the Labor-Force Participation Rate of Married Women, Revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 82 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiappori, Pierre-André & Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy, 2001.
"Marriage Market, Divorce Legislation and Household Labor Supply,"
Cahiers de recherche
0103, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix, 2002. "Marriage Market, Divorce Legislation, and Household Labor Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(1), pages 37-72, February.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix, 2001. "Marriage Market, Divorce Legislation and Household Labor Supply," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-16, CIRANO.
- Libertad González & Tarja K. Viitanen, 2006.
"The Effect of Divorce Laws on Divorce Rates in Europe,"
2006003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2006.
- González, Libertad & Viitanen, Tarja K., 2009. "The effect of divorce laws on divorce rates in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 127-138, February.
- Gonzalez, Libertad & Viitanen, Tarja, 2006. "The Effect of Divorce Laws on Divorce Rates in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2023, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Libertad González Luna & Tarja K. Viitanen, 2006. "The effect of divorce laws on divorce rates in Europe," Economics Working Papers 986, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sen, Bisakha, 2000. "How important is anticipation of divorce in married women's labor supply decisions? An intercohort comparison using NLS data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 209-216, May.
- Gordon Dahl, 2010.
"Early teen marriage and future poverty,"
Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 689-718, August.
- Bargain, Olivier & González, Libertad & Keane, Claire & Özcan, Berkay, 2010.
"Female Labour Supply and Divorce: New Evidence from Ireland,"
WP346, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bargain, Olivier & González, Libertad & Keane, Claire & Özcan, Berkay, 2012. "Female labor supply and divorce: New evidence from Ireland," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1675-1691.
- Bargain, Olivier & Gonzalez, Libertad & Keane, Claire & Özcan, Berkay, 2010. "Female Labor Supply and Divorce: New Evidence from Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 4959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Libertad González & Claire Keane & Berkay Özcan, 2010. "Female Labor Supply and Divorce: New Evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 201031, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Steffen Reinhold & Thorsten Kneip & Gerrit Bauer, 2013.
"The long run consequences of unilateral divorce laws on children—evidence from SHARELIFE,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 1035-1056, July.
- Reinhold, Steffen & Kneip, Thorsten & Bauer, Gerrit, 2011. "The Long Run Consequences of Unilateral Divorce Laws on Children –Evidence from SHARELIFE," MEA discussion paper series 11240, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Liu, Xuemei, 2010. "Will the possibility of divorce discourage marriage-specific investment?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 251-257, April.
- González-Val, Rafael & Marcén, Miriam, 2012. "Breaks in the breaks: An analysis of divorce rates in Europe," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 242-255.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.