Experimental Confirmation of the Existence of a Giffen Good
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 81 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omer Bayar & William Neilson & Stephen Ogden, 2010. "Kiffin Goods," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 3300-3305.
- Matthew A. Hanson, 2007. "The Economics of Roadside Bombs," Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary 68, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Marek HudÃk, 2011. "Rothbardian demand: A critique," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 311-318, September.
- Yochanan Shachmurove & Janusz Szyrmer, 2011. "Sir Robert Giffen Meets Russia in Early 1990s," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Robert T. Jensen & Nolan H. Miller, 2007. "Giffen Behavior: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Mongin, 2006.
"L'analytique et le synthÃ©tique en Ã©conomie,"
Recherches Ã©conomiques de Louvain, De Boeck UniversitÃ©,
De Boeck UniversitÃ©, vol. 72(4), pages 349-383.
- MONGIN, Philippe, 2006. "L'analytique et le synthÃ©tique en Ã©conomie," Les Cahiers de Recherche 847, HEC Paris.
- Philippe MONGIN, 2006. "Lâ€™analytique et le synthÃ©tique en Ã©conomie," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006041, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Philippe Mongin, 2003. "L'analytique et le synthÃ©tique en Ã©conomie," Working Papers hal-00242950, HAL.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2001. "Are the outputs derived from secondary materials giffen goods?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 255-260, December.
- Veronika A. Andorfer & Ulf Liebe, 2014. "Do Information, Price, or Morals Influence Ethical Consumption? A Natural Field Experiment and Customer Survey on the Purchase of Fair Trade Coffee," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences 6, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.