Mispriced Equity: Regulated Rates for Auto Insurance in Massachusetts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 81 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reimund Schwarze & Thomas Wein, 2005.
"Is the Market Classification of Risk Always Efficient? - Evidence from German Third Party Motor Insurance,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
3, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Schwarze, Reimund & Wein, Thomas, 2005. "Is the market classification of risk always efficient? Evidence from German third party motor insurance," German Risk and Insurance Review (GRIR), University of Cologne, Department of Risk Management and Insurance, vol. 1(4), pages 173-202.
- Dwight Jaffee & Thomas Russell, 1998.
"The Causes and Consequences of Rate Regulation in the Auto Insurance Industry,"
in: The Economics of Property-Casualty Insurance, pages 81-112
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dwight Jaffee & Thomas Russell, 1995. "The Causes and Consequences of Rate Regulation in the Auto Insurance Industry," NBER Working Papers 5245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Picard, Pierre, 2007.
"Point-record driving licence and road safety: An economic approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 235-258, February.
- Jean Marc Bourgeon & Pierre Picard, 2007. "Point-record driving licence and road safety: an economic approach," Working Papers 17820, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Pierre Picard, 2007. "Point-record driving licence and road safety : an economic approach," Post-Print hal-00243024, HAL.
- Finkelstein, Amy & Poterba, James & Rothschild, Casey, 2009.
"Redistribution by insurance market regulation: Analyzing a ban on gender-based retirement annuities,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 38-58, January.
- Amy Finkelstein & James Poterba & Casey Rothschild, 2006. "Redistribution by Insurance Market Regulation: Analyzing a Ban on Gender-Based Retirement Annuities," NBER Working Papers 12205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sharon Tennyson, 2007. "Efficiency Consequences of Rate Regulation in Insurance Markets," NFI Policy Briefs 2007-PB-03, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.